Free Workshop: Find Those Funds
Date: March 6, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Place: 188 Valley St., Providence, RI (Tech Collective office) See MAP
This workshop will feature a panel of experienced business builders and investors who will provide practical insights and tips on how new and emerging companies can get that critical early funding. They are:
Attendees will learn about:
- Alden Anderson, Senior Vice President and Partner, CBRE/New England in Providence
- Maria Del Mar Gomez, Co-founder & Market Research Analyst, Mighty Well
- Karina Wood, Executive Director, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at CCRI
- Rhode Island funding sources
- How to engage with potential funders
- What to emphasize in a funding pitch
Free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required. REGISTER NOW.
See where Tech Collective at 188 Valley St. is on this map.
PLENTY OF FREE PARKING is available across the street at Izzi and Sons, 181 Valley St.