Free Workshop: Define Your Business
Date: January 9, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Place: 188 Valley St., Providence, RI (Tech Collective office) See MAP
You have what sounds like a good idea, but does it have potential to become a growing business? A panel of experts will explore how to evaluate potential business ideas. They are:
Issues they'll address include:
- Michael Leshinsky, President, Leshinsky Finance LLC
- Dave Lubelczyk, Founder, The Idea Turbine
- Paul Olean, Executive Director, Venture Mentoring Service of Rhode Island
- Where ideas for new businesses originate
- Identifying potential customers
- How to test whether an idea has legs as a business
- How to determine the financial feasibility of your idea
- How to get started
Free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required. REGISTER NOW.
See where Tech Collective at 188 Valley St. is on this map.
PLENTY OF FREE PARKING is available across the street at Izzi and Sons, 181 Valley St.