The 2020 Rhode Island Business Competition
Applying to the 2020 Rhode Island Business Competition is FREE and done online via https://apply.ri-business.com.
If your business idea includes a regulated medical device, technology, or digital/connected health application click the MedTech track option when applying to be considered for $30,000 of additional cash and in-kind prizes. Applicants of the MedTech track qualify for Entrepreneur track prizes as well as additional med tech track prizes.
Eligibility for the Med Track Track:
- Your business will be subject to regulations by the FDA.
- This track excludes biotechnology products which are defined as the use of living systems to create a product.
- This track also excludes pharmaceutical products and drugs.
1. You may complete your application in one session or over time, saving your work as you go along. You are strongly advised to keep a copy of the information you provide, e.g., in a Word file.
2. A number of fields require text and indicate the maximum number of words you may enter. We recommend that you first develop your answers offline and then copy and paste them in the appropriate places.
3. Once you have completed the application, be sure to submit it by clicking Submit at the end. The deadline to apply is 5 p.m. Eastern time (U.S.) on March 30, 2020. After you submit your application, a confirmation will be sent to you via email.